- I am in the second year of working as an Adjunct Professor of Voice, Speech, and Acting for the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music CCM.
- This year, I am also working as an Adjunct Professor for Illinois Wesleyan University, where I taught/am teaching voice, speech, heightened text, phonetics, and dialects.
- In the fall of 2020, I taught a voice class for Access Acting Academy, a training program for actors who are blind and low vision.
- In 2020, I finished my MFA in Voice Studies from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, where I graduated with a mark of Distinction. The title of my masters Dissertation was "The Cultural Implications of Intelligibility for Actors on American Stages and the Need for Anti-Racist Practices for Vocal Coaches".
- In 2020, I co-authored an article for the Voice and Speech Review entitled "Depictions of a Voice and Speech Trainer: Current Trends in the VASTA Community".
- I am currently in the second year of serving as a Junior Board Member for the Voice and Speech Trainers Association (VASTA). This year, I am also a member of the conference planning team and I am continuing my ongoing membership with the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee.