- I am currently working as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music where I teach Acting for Non-Majors, assist with voice and speech classes for the Acting majors, and dialect coach the productions.
- I am currently serving as dialect coach for CCM’s production of The Secret Garden directed by Connor Gallagher. I want to send a huge thank you to fellow voice coach Hetal Varia for providing assistance with the Hindi pronunciation and translation.
- I am currently in the second and final year of earning my MFA in Voice Studies from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. This year focuses on working in the industry and writing the master’s dissertation.
- I recently taught a dialect workshop for ACCESS Acting Acadamey, a professional training program for blind and low vision actors.
- This year, I am serving as an Early Career Leader for the Voice and Speech trainers Association (VASTA).